New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10,

Posted by Reviewer1015005 on Sep 18, 2008

This purchase was for my brother but I do use it as well and know that I have less palpitations since using them

Highly recommended!

Posted by kayhayes on Oct 04, 2008

I like this format better than the capsules which had a tendency to crack when stuffed in my pill box. The gel caps are easy to swallow to. I will definately stay with this brand.

C0Q10

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

I've heard of Doctor's Best products before and decided to try it, since the price was good. Not sure (as of yet) if it works as well as the Ubiquinol/Ubiqinone formulation. Need more time.

Excellent CoQ10!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 26, 2009

I have been using CoQ10 for my heart, mostly 50 mg twice a day AM & PM for 13 years, as a result of a heart murmur and twice have had an infection get into my heart, having experienced heart palpatations. I starting using Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 100 mg a little over two months ago. My heart feels stronger and I am breathing much better. My assessment is that the greater amount of CoQ10, 100 mg vs. 50o mg twice a day, as well as absorbing more of the CoQ10, are contributing factors.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Aug 13, 2009

I stopped taking a different CoQ10 product about 4 months ago but started up when I found these. I can tell a great difference in how I feel.