Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Suitable potency and good absorbtion

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Capsules are regular size and easy to swallow, and I like that the jar has screw cap. The safety seal is a bit too safe for my taste (difficult to remove by hand), but this is a minor detail. The orange capsules are not completely tasteless, but it's OK. I have chosen Doctor's Best, because it's cheap and a well-known brand. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. I use Q10 every day. Up to 1200mg is considered to be safe level, but high intake can cause stomach problems, and I find that 100 mg/day is a suitable level, considering the high absorption in this product. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Many people use coenzyme Q-10 for treating heart and blood vessel conditions, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, and heart problems . It is also used for diabetes and gum disease. Coenzyme Q-10 helps me to increase energy. This is because coenzyme Q-10 has a role in producing ATP. When I take this product, I just feel better. Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)

On Statins - you need COQ10 -

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

If you are on Statins you should be taking COQ10 to prevent the Statins depleting your body and you can experience muscle and joint aches. I didn't take any for quite a while because I had misplaced them and wondered why I was feeling OLD and slowing up Then, when cleaning out my drawer there they were so I took 2 - 100 mg and wow - within a short time was out mowing the lawn and trimming the edges. I am 65 - and still play badminton and go to yoga and also walk. . These are a Great product and a fantastic price. I have used for many years now and they are a wonderful company with an amazing range of more than 35,000 natural products. Purchase with confidence.

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on Oct 04, 2012

I've been taking Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 for about a month. I can say that it gives me more vital energy. As well as my complexion looks brighter and more youthful. Я принимаю Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 около месяца. Могу сказать, что действительно чувствую прилив жизненной энергии. Плюс, мой цвет лица стал заметно лучше, моложе.

our standard

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Apr 09, 2013

Dr. said to take CoQ10 with Lipitor... and this seems to be a cheap and effective product. We take it regularly. With CoQ10, color seems to indicate quality... and this is usually a pretty deep orange.