| English
| USD ($)

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Many people use coenzyme Q-10 for treating heart and blood vessel conditions, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, and heart problems . It is also used for diabetes and gum disease. Coenzyme Q-10 helps me to increase energy. This is because coenzyme Q-10 has a role in producing ATP. When I take this product, I just feel better. Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)

On Statins - you need COQ10 -

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

If you are on Statins you should be taking COQ10 to prevent the Statins depleting your body and you can experience muscle and joint aches. I didn't take any for quite a while because I had misplaced them and wondered why I was feeling OLD and slowing up Then, when cleaning out my drawer there they were so I took 2 - 100 mg and wow - within a short time was out mowing the lawn and trimming the edges. I am 65 - and still play badminton and go to yoga and also walk. . These are a Great product and a fantastic price. I have used for many years now and they are a wonderful company with an amazing range of more than 35,000 natural products. Purchase with confidence.

This is an excellent product to boost your energy level

Posted by Reviewer1487212 on Apr 23, 2013

Highly dosed with BioPerine for better absorption. It sure works for me. I am a cancer patient and this is one of the many supplements I take in order to keep my energy levels high. Probably it is the combination of all products that work for me but I am sure this one forms an important part of the success. I had 43 chemo's including a stem cell transplantation (April 2011) and I am very thankful for feeling the way I do.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

CoQ10 is an critcal antioxidant that not only neutralise free radicals, it is also important in energy production (ATP). CoQ10 is mainly found in heart, kidney and liver. CoQ10 also helps the body in many other ways like reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol, reverse neuro,degenerative disease, prevent heart diseases. Our CoQ10 level in our body declines as we age therefore it's important to supplement with this products. CoQ10 is known to be taken as high as 1000mg/day without side effects! For this product, it is very affordable. Doctor's Best has the best pricings and other companies are selling at much higher prices. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The CoQ10 is pharmaceutical-grade from Japan so the quality is from a good source. One thing to take note is that CoQ10 is fat-soluable therefore it must be taken with meals with fats. In addition, CoQ10 is known to be poor absorbed when taken orally. This product is in the ubiquinone form which means it will still need to be converted to the ubiquinol to be used. If you can also buy ubiquinol but it's much more expensive. Therefore, each pill comes with bioperine which is clincally provided to increase absorption by 31.8%! In addition, bioperine can also aid to increase absorption of other supplements taken at the same time.The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The instruction is to take 1 caps daily. Imo, 1 caps per daily is too little and you are unlikely to feel anything. I would recommend at least 2 caps per days. 3-4 will be ideal and you can really feel the energy boost at this level. If you take 4 per day, this bottle can last a month and it's not pricey for the benefits. Check out my page for more reviews!

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on Oct 04, 2012

I've been taking Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 for about a month. I can say that it gives me more vital energy. As well as my complexion looks brighter and more youthful. Я принимаю Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 около месяца. Могу сказать, что действительно чувствую прилив жизненной энергии. Плюс, мой цвет лица стал заметно лучше, моложе.