Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

dose too high for me. bad side effects

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Aug 09, 2013

This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

hard to swallow - sticks inside mouth

Posted by 5590642774447044530 on Oct 07, 2014

These veggie capsules are in the hall-of-fame for difficult to swallow. Had to drink copious amounts of water before, during & after every dose. No discernible difference when using.