New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelated, 120 Tablets

Great product for best price

Posted by Reviewer3137020 on Jul 25, 2008

I switched to this after being on Mg oxide 500 mg. I can tell there is a huge difference in amount absorbed with this product having 400 mg (100 less). My neck and back pains have significantly decreased and am hoping it will prevent any more kidney stones from forming. The only thing I don't like about this product is the size of the tablet is huge and hard to choke down. I am now just crushing it up instead.

great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

This product has been the most effective sleep aid I have ever used for my chronic insomnia

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2934298 on Oct 13, 2007

I tried different brands and types of Magnesium for esophageal spasms, restless leg syndrome and other magnesium deficiency symptoms. I don't have to take as much on a daily basis with "Doctor's Best, High Absoption". An added benefit -- my seizures are under much better control! Thank you.

Magnesium glycinate review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007

This is the best magnesium ever! I have used it for 12 years and my husband misses it in two days - he gets a painful neck and back without it. Absolutely NO gastrointestinal effects.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Jan 02, 2008

My blood pressure on a good day used to be 160/90 now it is 115/65 on an average. This is awesome.