Doctor's Best, Natural Brain Enhancers PS & GPC, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

one of the best

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both. UPDATE: I ran out of vinpocetine, and within a few days could tell I was going downhill. Please try this product (two per day at first, increasing to 3 or 4 over two weeks) along with a quality vinpocetine supplement, especially if you're over 40. I want everyone to feel as good as I do now! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

memory & focus better

Posted by Reviewer2692792 on Aug 24, 2010

After reading up on these two supplements, I have been using this for several months. I've noticed improved concentration, memory, reaction time, muscle tone and have lost weight. Love it!

Focused Again!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Feb 14, 2012

I take this first thing when I wake up before I eat breakfast. One day I tried taking two in a day, and it was clearly too much. So, start slow and listen to your body. I LOVE this product. It has increased my ability to think straight, focus, sort, write, and generally be myself again. I've been very happy with my decision to purchase this product.

Warning

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

If you take enough of this it has elevated my mood 4 to 6 caps per day, improved confidence and memory slightly.BUT it also thins the blood on this high dosage and being on warfarin my blood goes too thin unless i reduce the dosage of warfarin. Taking less brain enhancers has no noticeable effect on brain power. The effects are cumalative my blood went from desired 2 to 3 range to 4.2 in 10 days.

Posted by Reviewer2093715 on Nov 02, 2010

I definitely feel my memory is improving. I would highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »