Highly pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

I take this product with fish oil because I believe it to be fat soluble. Never experience stomach discomfort. Continue to reorder regularly.

Totally mind blowing

Posted by Reviewer1702027 on Jan 28, 2016

Im a big fan of supplements, and do magnesium, zinc, coq10, k2 and omega 3 daily. Before i started with this i did doctors best C vitamin, but this sustained release version is mind blowing out of all supplements i take daily. It basically feels like im on a concentration mind-clarity buzz all day. Alot of studys shows that in a stressful enviroment the body will use up its storage of c-vitamin to try prevent stress in body. This supplements provides exactly what the body look for.

Sustained Release Vit. C

Posted by PeterPanos on Jan 27, 2016

Clean high quality sustained release vitamin C I've been looking for ages! I take one twice daily for continuous 24h coverage and it really helped me to boost my immune system. I will definitely buy again.

Good, but not enough

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

If this was available in a larger quantity I would have given it 5 stars. But its only 500mg/60 tablets. Its good quality, but not the best value. I take 4000mg of sustained release per day, so one bottle of these goes too fast for me, plus I have to take 8 tablets a day. I'm currently buying these for my daughter who only takes one a day.

Helps keep colds at bay

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

I trust this product. I have stayed healthy all through the winter while taking these.

sustained release Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1676391 on Jun 11, 2014

Excellent product. Relieved fatigue greatly.

Good but... shipping got painfully slow

Posted by Reviewer2305044 on Apr 10, 2014

Good but shipping got painfully slow through Global Priority Mail. The order I placed before of this took 5 weeks to arrive, I almost lost hope. Anyway the next order I placed came very quickly through Global Priority Mail. Thank you, iherb.

Great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 08, 2014

Recommended by health practitioner for nerve pain. Working well.

EXCELENTE