essential

Posted by Reviewer1834175 on May 02, 2016

this is an essential mineral, however my healthcare adviser suggested to hold on this as it does not agree with my body.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Apr 04, 2016

I have been taking this product for over two years. I take it because I have bad bones and was advised I need it. It is hard to tell if it is working or not. I do know I have not broken any bones. Dr. Best is a good brand.

I'll keep ordering

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I check iherb customer reviews when I'm looking for a supplement for a particular issue. I'm 64 and have osteopenia. I was taking calcium, and found this supplement which got many good reviews from women who raved about their better bone scan results, so I take it regularly.

Great product

Posted by 5334672593975771447 on Feb 23, 2015

I'm confident it will help ward off osteoporosis

Strontium for bones

Posted by 4687652656626075753 on Feb 15, 2015

Arrived promptly. Good price and product. Very satisfied.

Strontium - superb

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 16, 2015

I feel strongly that bones and teeth will benefit from this product (brief googling will collaborate this). As a young person with reasonable diet I don't feel inclined to take more than 1 (despite recommend dosage being 2) of these a day and I will likely wait a year or so before ordering/using again.

Doctor's Best Strontium increased my bone density.

Posted by Reviewer1027315 on Dec 05, 2014

I've been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for about 3 years. I had a bone density scan after using it for 2 years and, for the first time since my osteoporosis diagnosis, my numbers were improved. They didn't improve while using Fosamax, but did using the strontium. Here are my numbers. They are still not great, but they're finally getting better and I've stopped the downward spiral. 9/2005: lumbar spine: -2.6; left hip: -2.1 2/2009: lumbar spine: -2.8; left hip: -2.1 12/2011: lumbar spine: -3.4; left hip: -2.9 12/2013: lumbar spine: -2.9; left hip: -2.7 (taking Strontium)

we share the same language!

Posted by 5010911804481336715 on Oct 05, 2014

i have started using the product, i read a number of good reviews on this site i had to contact iherb on a number of occasions as delivery was past due date for shipping i chose an order of less than £15 so there would be no HMRC or Royal mail duties added to slow shipment to delay shipping. i found their customer services prompt but on a number of occasions did not listen to the point I was making, the capsules are rather, bulky.the product itself seems ok but the proof is in the pudding

Strontium

Posted by 5603402729586882282 on Sep 30, 2014

Strontium Bone Maker is the best substitute for a product recommended by the "Berkeley Wellness Letter:" strontium ranalate. Woman with a bone density test that indicates bone loss, should seriously consider doing something to strengthen their bones. I believe Strontium Bone Maker helps to do just take. If the FDA ever gets around to approving strontium ranalate in this country, I hope that iHerb is on the frontline to make it available to their customers.

Bone density

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Sep 29, 2014

Read many research articles on this item, Strontium, on bone density and osteoporosis issues. It seems to work well, did provide relief to my aching arthritic knees. I do highly recommended, especially for older folks with these joints and bone-related issues. With regular exercise, possibly light walking daily in the worse case, I believe, one will see a difference with their health, pain management.