Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Absolutley amazing product!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3304810 on Jan 10, 2009

Calms your mind and makes you focus better. Reduces anxiety and helps you step away from overwhelming situations to resolve them better. Also helps when taking with Doctor's Best L-Tryptophan for sleeping. As this product works on a brain level (got this from the great nutritionists at Doctor's Best), it helps calm the brain and the L-Tryptophan helps on the hormonal level. Best sleep i've ever gotten and all night too. I have put my entire office on the Doctor's Best Suntheanine L-Theanine product. As a manager i have found people are more productive and much better to get along with. Also my husband kids and mother love this product. Doctor's Best does have the best product by far. By the way, I always get experts to talk to when I need any questions answered. My kind of company. Angie.

Continued use has brought calm.

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Apr 27, 2009

I have been taking L-Theanine for several years now. I initially took it only when I felt increased stress. As my anxiety got worse, I have found that if I take it both in the morning, and before bed, my anxiety rarely gets away from me. It has helped to bring more balance to my life.

Great potency, works everytime, good price

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Aug 09, 2009

Theanine is one of the most useful staff I've come across. It's potency is unquestionable. Although it's effects are very subtle and can pass unnoticed by many, it does a great job of calming down extra nerve activity. It doesn't improve your mood, it just kills down extra activity in your body and brain, and provides a sense of soothing. And great price. Better to take before bed for a good nights rest.

Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by Maebird on Jan 28, 2010

It is amazing what theanine can do for those with anxiety. I've found that with theanine, it doesn't seem to matter if you take fifty miligrams three times a day or 150 in the morning, you get the same result. 150, for me, lasts over twelve hours allowing for a full day free of anxiety. It does not induce sleepiness or have any other noticeable side effect, for that matter. It simply does what it is supposed to. I would highly recommend using this if you have anxiety or have adhd symptoms, as it helps tremendously with both. Try this befor trying synthetic medications, as this is a much healthier alternative to pharmaceuticals which can create more problems than they cure.

Better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer1738409 on Jun 11, 2009

A family member who used to be on prescription meds takes this product twice a day and no longer needs anxiety meds.