Good stuff

Posted by wolf29 on Nov 23, 2011

I feel this is the best deal for the quantity and strength. I take it at night as it helps me sleep really well. I used to not be able to shut off my brain at night but this calms me down and sleep quite well. Sometimes I take it during the day but take Gaba more during the day then theanine.

Pretty good supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1425289 on Dec 12, 2011

Been using these for about 3 weeks now, usually just 150mg in the morning, sometimes 300mg if I'm expecting some additional stress/anxiety. I find 150mg puts me in a relaxed state but not 'tired' at all, I am able to do heavy/intensive work and cognition is not impaired at all but when I take a breather everything is nice and calm immediately, no leftover stress. 300mg does make me a bit sleepy feeling. One problem I had was I took 150mg before bed one night, didn't want to go to bed until 2am and when I finally started trying to sleep I couldn't. Eventually my legs started to cramp up and I didn't sleep until 7am. This never happens to me and the only thing I did differently that evening was try L-Theanine at 10pm. It is not a good sleep-aid in my opinion and I will only ever be taking it in the morning for here on. Besides that though it has been wonderful!

calming

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Aug 26, 2011

It does have a calming effect, but I'm not sure about the alert calmness. It made me feel kind of tired. However, I think it does have a definite calming effect. I think I'll take it on days I'm really stressed at work. It doesn't have a super sedative effect like an anti-anxiety prescription.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

drained

Posted by Reviewer1833527 on Apr 29, 2010

It took away the anxiety but I had no energy.

DB's Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

I like it! You can sense the uptake in about 30 minutes! Amazing. Very relaxing. Works for about 6 hours. I would recommend taking it after strenuous exercise as it might be too relaxing!

SUntheanine l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 15, 2010

Sine I have taken these tablets I am so much better. My mood is better and I sleep before I woke up every night

really works

Posted by Reviewer1944730 on Sep 03, 2010

calm and alert - just like the description!

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

This is an excellent product for a very good price. I notice I am calmer and sleeping better after one week of taking this patented l-theanine formula.

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jun 03, 2010

This product relaxes you w/out making you drowsy. I recommend it for anyone dealing with stress in their lives.