Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

Suntheanine is the best

Posted by 5659941016231999334 on Aug 16, 2013

Very good product at a great price. At 150mg it is a perfect quantity for me to take morning and night. Im sleeping better, calm and relaxed during the day and with great focus and attention.

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Jun 27, 2011

I can feel the relaxation and the same time brain is working better.

Excellent product for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1655235 on Dec 01, 2013

Noticeably reduces the irritating effects of caffeine.

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent! Calm down your mood.

Calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

L-theanine and GABA are highly effective with no ill side effects. You can take them with Melissa Lemon Balm and 5-HTP for extra stress relief.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2457535 on Jan 24, 2010

One of these on an empty stomach produces a noticeable calming effect. I'm fairly sure it's not just placebo.

Perfect product !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I take Two cups 1-2 hours before bed time and have a whole night sleep wit fresh wake-up. Very recommended !!!

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

This is an excellent product for a very good price. I notice I am calmer and sleeping better after one week of taking this patented l-theanine formula.

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

I started with 150mg at bedtime, and found it lowers my morning fasting blood sugar! I did not expect this, but discovered it while I was testing frequently. This may be due to the comments I see on the net that theanine can lower cortisol...which is considered a factor in some "dawn phenomenon" patients with insulin resistance/type II diabetes. I don't know if this is really the explanation, but it certainly lowered my morning fasting glucose readings by 30pts or more! During the course of this bottle which is a 90 ct size, our home has had a major stressor, and grief generator, and I have been very upset during this time. So last night I took 300mg instead of the usual 150mg. I slept more soundly, and awakened with a less "heavy heart"...which is what I call my anxiety grief reaction to the acute/temporary stress here. If I feel the return of this anxiety today, I'll take 150mg in the daytime, and another 300mg at bedtime. I am very pleased with this product for myself. But I do think people may vary in their responses. And I think perhaps a higher dose may work for those that are not satisfied with 150mg a day. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page!