Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Jun 27, 2011

I can feel the relaxation and the same time brain is working better.

Calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

L-theanine and GABA are highly effective with no ill side effects. You can take them with Melissa Lemon Balm and 5-HTP for extra stress relief.

Perfect product !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I take Two cups 1-2 hours before bed time and have a whole night sleep wit fresh wake-up. Very recommended !!!

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2457535 on Jan 24, 2010

One of these on an empty stomach produces a noticeable calming effect. I'm fairly sure it's not just placebo.

Best price around-Using for Dog with severe separation anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3221321 on Jan 27, 2010

My vet recommended I use this supplement or my three year old Lab that has severe separation anxiety. It has been working great and I have seen a decrease in his anxiety. Recommend anyone with this problem to ask their vet and give it a try. It has given me piece of mind that He is okay when I leave and I do not come home to any damage to my apartment. A local health food store charges more than double the price for the same brand.

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent! Calm down your mood.

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

This is an excellent product for a very good price. I notice I am calmer and sleeping better after one week of taking this patented l-theanine formula.

Alpha state

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Sep 25, 2010

Take it on an empty stomach. Great for getting you to an alert state but not agitated.

Suntheanine is the best

Posted by 5659941016231999334 on Aug 16, 2013

Very good product at a great price. At 150mg it is a perfect quantity for me to take morning and night. Im sleeping better, calm and relaxed during the day and with great focus and attention.