Not Impressed

Posted by 5111278098537584394 on Oct 23, 2012

My name and I both took this for about 2 weeks and we were completely exhausted all the time. My son was falling asleep in his classes and I kept having to take a nap before work. If we sat still for 5 minutes we would fall alseep. We switched to Swansons brand cordyceps and don't experience the tiredness anymore. Cordyceps wonderful....just not Doctor's Best.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!

Ultra Cordyceps Plus

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

My absolute favorite product to help with chronic fatigue and rejuvenating your body.

Promising research

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Good for immune system

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

It will boost your immune system. It definitively works. It boosted my aerobic capacity in cold days.

doctorscordyceps

Posted by 4689448698232314504 on Jul 15, 2012

here it is the proof I bought it again and again

Good cordyceps

Posted by kirowang on Jul 02, 2012

I tried it, but I did not noticed any very healthy privileges of this great capsules. I know it is good, but I dont need it very often, I think..

Wonder product

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

I guess everyone knows or has read about cordyceps so far, so I'll just say why I'm taking it: I feel great, my energy levels are higher and this effect lasts some time even after I finish taking this product and it has definitely improved my immune system.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 22, 2012

Good value.