Doctors Best Cordyceps Plus

Posted by Reviewer1302616 on Dec 21, 2011

Phenomenal. But you need to take them 1st thing in the morning. I still found myself awake and alert far into the night.

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Aug 09, 2010

I love this product it gives me strenght and i will definitely recommend to a others.

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Oct 27, 2011

Cordyceps always gives me a boost and brightens my mood. This brand works the best for me and the price is right. The only negative is that I get cotton mouth sometimes.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Jan 11, 2013

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

Joint pain improves with Cordyceps

Posted by 5336566705170704743 on Mar 27, 2015

I find Cordyceps very effective against pain in bone joints, especially in the hands.

performance

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Jul 01, 2014

the better supportive for respiratory system and exercise. The breathing system is more sufficint for exercise activity and normal life.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459862 on Feb 08, 2011

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

No obvious results; pricing is good

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 09, 2008

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.