feel like a kid again

Posted by 4876088843380907126 on Mar 17, 2014

Basically.... after taking these, half the recommended dosage, at first... I felt a burst of energy.. vitality... not to mention a very noticeable boost in my Libido... which after being on opiates for so long, had kinda lost that. This in conjunction with the Mushroom Defense 16 complex, I feel like I am untouchable. I am looking into AHCC atm though as it is way more effective, and has more alkaloids than these freeze dried mushies. I grow medicinal mushrooms myself, so I do have a biased opinion.. but who wouldn't want to go natural.. you just.. feel better.

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Aug 20, 2014

Muy buenos resultados desde el primer día, para mí es imprescindible ya.

performance

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Jul 01, 2014

the better supportive for respiratory system and exercise. The breathing system is more sufficint for exercise activity and normal life.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Jan 11, 2013

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

Joint pain improves with Cordyceps

Posted by 5336566705170704743 on Mar 27, 2015

I find Cordyceps very effective against pain in bone joints, especially in the hands.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459862 on Feb 08, 2011

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

No obvious results; pricing is good

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 09, 2008

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 23, 2007

Cordyceps is very beneficial, and this adds Ginkgo and a little Artichoke for good measure, this is an important part of my regimen.

Cordyceps are awesome!

Posted by David-G on Jul 03, 2008

Cordyceps help me to regain a feeling of overall wellbeing. Noticable increase in stamina and alertness, and mental acuity. Love the ginkgo and artichoke synergies! Go Cordyceps!