Great to boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Apr 05, 2014

I decided to focus on boosting my immune system this winter and this product was part of it. Fact is that I didn't get anything, no cold, no flu so plan to do the same next year.

feel like a kid again

Posted by 4876088843380907126 on Mar 17, 2014

Basically.... after taking these, half the recommended dosage, at first... I felt a burst of energy.. vitality... not to mention a very noticeable boost in my Libido... which after being on opiates for so long, had kinda lost that. This in conjunction with the Mushroom Defense 16 complex, I feel like I am untouchable. I am looking into AHCC atm though as it is way more effective, and has more alkaloids than these freeze dried mushies. I grow medicinal mushrooms myself, so I do have a biased opinion.. but who wouldn't want to go natural.. you just.. feel better.

Good Product good absorption

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Mar 05, 2014

I take this off and on. Noticeable effect on complexion, seems to help with my sore gums.. comparing it to various Ubiquinols, it seems just as effective if not more. Though for me all CO Q10 products seem to affect my mood in a negative way...slightly depressive..so I take it once in a while when I need its positive effects.

Don't really feel any effect

Posted by SavoringLife on Feb 26, 2014

Not sure whether it is working but it is relatively cheap. Don't really feel any effect.

Great supplement

Posted by 5495467764544360736 on Feb 18, 2014

I've been taking this supplement since 1 month ago. It really helps me in getting more energetic and making my day more productive.

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5451949323207699884 on Jan 29, 2014

Bought it for my parent that lived in Asia . They just started taking it and I hope it will give them more energy. I will updated later on.

Great for overall health and well-being.

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

Best Cordyceps product I`ve found so far...highly absorbable.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. This product has also added Ginkgo Biloba, a brain herb known to boost brain circulation and oxygen level and Artichoke, a liver herb known for aid the liver and relieve digestive and bowel issues. However, they are present in such low dosages that I am not sure if I felt anything. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. It seems to work as well as the cordyceps standalone product by Doctor’s Best. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seem to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version. Check out my page for more reviews!

super

Posted by 4675532583120304498 on Oct 29, 2013

super

Potent Adaptogen For Everyone - Visit my account page for more reviews.

Posted by 5014533988655152493 on Sep 16, 2013

Cordyceps is a much revered herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, perhaps more so than any other herbs. It's an expensive herb in TCM but thanks to modern biotechnology, most people can avail themselves of this wonderful herb at a reasonable price. The problem is there're so many brands out there purporting to have the same medicinal benefits as the whole herb that it's quite confusing for consumers. There're many scientific research in cordyceps and the three indicators that show the quality of the source are the amount of Cordycepins, Cordyceptic Acid (aka D Mannotol) and Adenosine present. None of the supplements state the amount of Cordycepins (what makes cordyceps has the anti-tumor property, we're looking at 0.1%-0.3% to be the expected range), many do state the amount Adenosine (ranges from 0.1%-0.3%) and cordycepic acid (7-10%). What ultimately made me choose Dr. Best's over others is a combination of value, generally good reviews here and a listed guaranteed active ingredients (0.3% adenosine, others who bothered to list are just at 0.1%) and a generous dosage per capsule(750mg). I immediately feel the effect when I first start to take it, being more balanced in my mood and the full effect is felt on the third day by which I was taking 3 caps a day and found it a little over-stimulating. I think I will stick to 2 caps a day, of course it varies among individuals. I've been taking cordyceps for quite some years and what I find to be the most effective way of taking cordyceps supplement is take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with warm/hot water, though I take one in the morning and another half an hour before lunch (on an empty stomach as well) and the energy will last me a whole day without feeling the need to nap in the afternoon. Try to refrain from drinking caffeinated drinks when taking cordyceps. It's also a good supplement for vegans raw foodists who tend to have a cold and damp consituition, this supplement balances out spleen and warms the body, it's all about balance folks.