Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Smells amazing, like Turkish Delight!

Posted by australia From Australia on Apr 24, 2013

Although this soap has become quite expensive you really only need few drops of this on a loofah and it foams up incredibly, as it is quite concentrated. This soap cleanses well but doesn't dry skin.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka From Russian Federation on May 28, 2013

my love)))

Very good as shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2114845 From Sweden on Aug 23, 2012

I have bought this to wash my hair - I had intended to mix it with coconut milk to make shampoo (and still may do that), but in meantime I have discovered that it works fine on its own as well - the hair is full and manageable after a wash, without any conditioner. Will buy again.

The magic of Dr. Bronners magic Soap

Posted by cookiesreviews From California on Nov 02, 2012

When we were little girls, my mother would always use castile shampoo on our hair. We had long very kinky hair. I have very long dreadlocks now and Dr. Bronner's soap is the only soap that cleanses my hair and scalp thoroughly. A few drops makes a lot of suds. The rose and the peppermint are my favorite. I have allergies to so many different soaps and shampoos on the market, but Dr. Bronner's uses natural ingredients. Their products don't cause allergic reactions for me. I also use it to bathe in. It is my favorite soap/shampoo!

Dr. Bonner's Magic Soap is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2636987 on Dec 24, 2010

i have very sensitive skin and this is the first soap that i can use on my face and body without breaking out. i have used the hemp rose and pepperment and LOVE both.