Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in1 Hemp Unscented Baby-Mild Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Ideal for Bathing the Dog.

Posted by iJenNZ From New Zealand on Aug 14, 2012

I purchased this product as a mild and unscented soap to bath our long haired dog. With the acute sense of smell that dogs have, I feel it is not fair on them to use a scented product which could be irritating to their highly tuned olfactory system. When I used it, I first added a small amount to water which I then poured over her. I was impressed with the way it lathered up and dispersed through her coat very quickly but even more impressed with the way it rinsed out of her coat in what felt like almost an instant when I applied the rinse water. Usually I spend a long time making sure every last bit of soap is removed but with this product it was achieved very quickly. Overall the time to bath the dog was reduced by a substantial amount and the result when dry was a beautifully glean and glossy coat. As a super fatted soap this product also acts like a conditioner. Another bonus is that it only took about a fifth of the amount of soap to bath her as compared to the dog shampoo I had used previously making this a much more economical product for bathing the dog. Very impressed.

useful

Posted by Reviewer1498512 From Japan on Jul 30, 2009

I weaken this to 4 times with water and put it in a bubble pump. It is very useful.My baby[9 months] uses in a bath, too. And it is good size for international air mail. you can get by 4$ for the postage.

Unscented

Posted by Reviewer2144919 From Japan on Aug 25, 2009

I use this soap to wash dishes, no more irritated hands.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1930172 From Finland on Mar 30, 2010

I dilute this and use it for hand soap. It lathers really well even when I dilute it. I have noticed a difference since I started using this. Normal drug store hand soap always makes my hands dry and irritates my skin. I really recommend this if you have sensitive, dry skin. It makes a difference.

Makes great foaming hand soap

Posted by Denyse From Canada on Jul 29, 2012

I love this stuff!! I use it in my foaming hand soap dispensers, so it goes along way. 1 oz. Dr. Bronners to 5 ounces of water in a foaming soap dispenser, I add essential oils to the mix for different aroma. I have 3 dispensers and each one has a different aroma from the essential oils. :)UPDATE: this is one of the very best products for making linoleum floors look bright and new. Just by chance I dripped some on my spare bathroom floor which was getting old and dingy looking, and wow ..... it was amazing how bright and clean that spot was, I washed the whole floor with a 1 oz to a bucket of water.