Great dental floss, but be careful with the package

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2012

First of all. Be careful when you open up this box. I used too much force, as I didn't spend too much attention to the package, which has been completely made out of cardboard. DO NOT BREAK THE BOX like me. Just remove the sticker carefully. :) Great dental floss which is going to last for a long time (100yards of of dental floss). It's really refreshing for a dental floss. Plenty of different natural oils has been used. Not sure if all of them are good for teeth thought. That's why I prefer using this only in the mornings. Not the cheapest dental floss, but it does the job nicely.

Good

Posted by 5437957212805450639 on Jul 23, 2014

Like the eco-friendly package, the essential oils. But the dental floss is not shred-resistant.

Terrible packaging and floss splits

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Sep 01, 2014

Dr. Mercola's floss was really a disappointment. The packaging or container is made of paper and breaks easily. The floss is thin and splits leaving some fibres in the teeth. The only good thing about it is that it is without flavours but thats all.

Hard to cut the floss

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013

clumsy to cut the floss .wont buy this one again.

I love this!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013

This is an amazing floss that I use every day. It makes my teeth clean and healthy. It last a really long time and I love the packaging!

Breaks up easily!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 11, 2015

When I used this floss it broke basically straight away and got stuck in my teeth, not a nice floss to use, sorry!Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!