• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Brain food

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

Keeps my brain active and joints healthy

Excellent supplement for relief from arthritic pain

Posted by 5094769551504266890 on Dec 30, 2015

Just started taking it 2 days back. Got relief from the dull osteoarthritis pain already. My condition is an early stage one and I thought that I will take it for some time. I also have diabetes. Seeing this immediate benefit I decided to take it if possible life long. Good packing, no capsule leakage, no fishy after taste. It's a superior product.

My favourite Krill Oil

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Dec 13, 2015

Small easy to take tablets. I feel these tablets gives me the best results of the same Krill Oil dose of any other brand.

husband likes for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1643641 on Aug 18, 2015

Well, they must work. I buy them for my husband. He isn't much of a pill or supplement taker. He takes these sporadically. When his joints start to hurt; he starts taking them again. He left today for a 10 day drive down the California/Oregon coast. He packed a small container of these for his trip. Very unusual for him, so they must relief his joint pain. I take them also sporatically. I always have 1 "fishy" burp within a half hour of taking them. After than initial burp - no more fishiness for me.

Good quiality

Posted by Reviewer1079405 on May 23, 2015

I liked that this is complexed with astaxanthins. Happy with it

caplets

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

A couple of years ago the product had leaking caplets. They will refund if this happens, even for o/s customers, and you don't have to return bottle. Lately my orders have been ok. 2013. I choose this brand because of the added astaxanthin for youthful skin and caplets are a superior delivery system. I take 2 krill and 30 mls. of coconut oil for a great brain support combo. As Dr Oz says, We are fat heads. Our brains need good fats.

an enormous help

Posted by 5217663121300730460 on Mar 14, 2015

I started to take Mercola Krill oil to address arthritic pain in my Left thumb joint, which was stopping me doing anything using that hand. I wanted to use a reputable brand, and chose Mercola to try because I like his website. I take 2 per day and the pain had gone within a few days; I do take other supplements, and avoid the solanum family, but was still having trouble. But what they did help with also was sleep - amazing, and lovely; I had given up on that one. So I suspect I will be taking them for some time, regardless of their somewhat large price, while I can afford to.

Great product - too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1967886 on Feb 23, 2015

I have used this product for years and loved it. However, it has gone up in price by 30% since last September. That is a $30 increase in 5 months. I failed to notice that it went up in January when I reordered, but it has increase $4 since January. I will try a different product now.

Our favorite Krill

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Jan 30, 2015

Love all Dr. Mercola's products. This is good value for money, too, with the strength it is.

LOVE mercola

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! fantastic product! the best krill out there

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »