• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Quality

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016

The absolute best quality krill oil in the natural supplement market. Excellent omega supplement and works wonders compared to fish oil. This has helped tremendously with inflammation, joint pain, muscle pain and lifts the brain fog. We notice the difference when we run out, the fogginess and pain returns almost immediately. My husband takes this krill oil and I take Mercola's krill oil for women that has evening primrose oil.

Good product NO FILLERS!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jan 11, 2016

My daughter takes these and she is very happy with them, Now I will try them for the first time. Thanks iherb for wonderful customer service and fast delivery!

Good Krill

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

I like that this krill has nothing added to it and it has no smell as the capsules really seem to keep the oxygen out of caps thus rancidity is less likely. No side effects from taking these.Will order these again and again.iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thanks!

Love this Krill oil!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015

Right after using this product, I felt more energy while I was practicing dancing! Normally soon I would have got fatigue and feet stiffness with pain from the back of my feet. It didn't happen and has not happened since I started taking this Krill oil. I had it with Hawaii BioAstin astaxanthin together, my health situation and my skin got improved noticeably. I also bought 180 casules Krill Oil to my parents. They feel more energy!

Well, it tastes fish!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on May 20, 2015

Difficult to say if it works...

Best out there

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 18, 2015

A tad pricy but no fishy smell or aftertaste

Super supplement!

Posted by 5551709581527236582 on May 01, 2015

Outstanding quality and benefits. I'll be sticking with this brand of krill.

Peace of Mind

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Apr 10, 2015

I trust Dr Mercola products. Knowing that I am receiving one of the best supplement in the market. By the way, a special mention to iHerb. I like your reliability and professionalism in handling my shipment. Prompt and efficient. I will definitely deal with iHerb from now onward.

Super!

Posted by 5275551033673492805 on Mar 09, 2015

Love it!

seems very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Jan 06, 2015

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »