Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

Posted by celestialleo on Oct 19, 2012

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

Posted by 5725737770823097803 on Mar 13, 2013

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Apr 21, 2016

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

Too sweet....

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Too sweet, too many ingredients, mixes slowly. But okay. Helps the ;grasses powders to taste better, though!

High Quality

Posted by Bohemia on Aug 17, 2012

Great taste but may be just a tad on the tough side to mix without a blender or A REALLY GOOD BLENDER BOTTLE - THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HERE!!

Great taste, great product

Posted by 5681541223830333043 on Nov 21, 2014

In overall a great product, smooth vanilla taste, mixes fine to liquids. Only con is a bit beefy pricing, but the quality is better than most of the other whey products I've seen.

Tastes good, but...

Posted by Reviewer1342554 on Apr 19, 2012

This has good flavor, but caused bloating and discomfort for me. I will not reorder.

Can't Handle the Taste

Posted by CindyW on Jan 29, 2014

I've been drinking liquid whey, Beyond Organic's Amasai. Compared to that, this product tastes fake. I made a smoothie and it has a nasty aftertaste even with all the extra stuff I put in it. I won't be trying this again.

powder feels very "airy"

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 21, 2014

taste-wise, very easy to consume. however, i need to use several scoops to feel i am getting much protein as the powder feels very "airy"... meaning even with several scoops, it still tastes very diluted. will try other brands next time.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer3318332 on Dec 07, 2011

A protein drink that actually tastes good. most protein drinks go unfinished by me. this one (vanilla) and the strawberry flavor are both excellent. sometimes i do a scoop of each to mix the flavors.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »