best whole food multivitamin/multimineral out there

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been purchasing this product directly from Dr Mercola's website for a year now, and am delighted to see them here as well (where the shipping costs are better!). I know these are not cheap, but they are very very high quality. Read the label - no preservatives, no additives, no synthetics, just whole foods with vitamins and minerals in their naturally occuring combinations and in amounts that are taken from the latest nutritional holistic science research. I consider the cost as part of my monthly grocery budget, and that's that. I think this product is worth more than 5 stars.

Very Good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I cannot buy theses all the time because they are expensive but very good product. You need to take alot per day but no side effects. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

caused exhaustion and headaches

Posted by 4670544523917836949 on Oct 28, 2014

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

Okay..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 29, 2014

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Posted by Reviewer2623026 on Jun 23, 2014

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Not for me

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2013

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

Everything I need

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Sep 25, 2013

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

multi vitamin plus

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

hard to say just something you take organic hopefully doing some good

Back for more!!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Dec 21, 2012

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Nov 04, 2012

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »