Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1812634 on Apr 22, 2010

I stocked up on these in both chocolate and coconut. They are my families guilty pleasure. I love that I can understand all of the ingredients. Natural and delicious.

Excellent Pudding

Posted by Reviewer1927745 on Apr 09, 2010

Dr. Oetker organic pudding is wonderful!! It is all natural, therefore it leaves no funny chemical taste in my mouth when I eat it. I find it very easy to make and it comes out smooth and creamy every time. My favorite flavors of Dr. Oetker organic pudding are coconut, banana, chocolate and vanilla.

CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX

Posted by Reviewer1968230 on May 03, 2008

THE VERY VERY BEST I HAVE EATTEN. USED IT TO MAKE A LAYERED GRAHAM CRACKER PUDDING CAKE. BOUGHT SOME MORE TOO!

Did not meet my expectations

Posted by WrensNest on Aug 11, 2011

Would have liked more chocolate taste. Less sweet. I did appreciate that it was organic!

CAM

Posted by Reviewer3242159 on Jun 16, 2008

Now I can have my healthy "jello" pudding and pie! I am so glad quick and easy mixes are available with organic ingredients.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 19, 2011

All Dr. O's puddings are my favorite desert. I probably have them too often, but it's an inexpensive yummy desert.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1406233 on Jun 16, 2010

dr.oetker ,much better then the other brands.we prepare it with soy milk try adding some other spices,like mint-coffee-irish creme.....

perfection

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014

I absolutely love chocolate pudding but this style is unavailable where i live in Korea. I ordered it to make a dirt desert with my students and they absolutely loved it. It's the perfect sweetness level and the chocolate flavor is not artificial whatsoever. This required cooking, so that annoyed me, but it turned out lovely! just remember to put plastic wrap or parchment paper on it before putting it in the fridge so it doesn't develop a skin. (unless you're into that! ^^)

Healthy and Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jan 01, 2008

I was pleased to find this product for those times I want something easy but organic. I like my chocolate intense, so I added a little organic cocoa. Tasted great!

Surprisingly good...

Posted by 5295145795682401187 on Sep 19, 2014

This was purchased for an "Astronaut Pudding" activity, as part of a school English camp. The pudding worked quite well for its intended purpose, though I'd suggest some experimentation with the liquid ratios: if the box directions are consulted, you run the risk of making an excessively watery pudding mixture. Also ensure that you mix it thoroughly to prevent lumpiness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »