Nothing too bad

Posted by donnmouj on Apr 22, 2015

It was okay and certainly not the greatest as well. I think it is just me cause it has this burnt after taste even on the second time I tried making it(I bought 3). It is rich and creamy and great for people who need instant chocolate pudding right away but I hoped for something more chocolaty in taste.

quick yummy dessert

Posted by ambrosevde on Mar 07, 2015

would buy again. good for when people come around and you can just whip it up. maybe a little bit expensive in AU for 1 packet

Wonderful!

Posted by 5301433819561253083 on Nov 20, 2014

Love these packets - easy to make and smooth, creamy texture.

This Is Fantastic! I'm vegan though, so

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Nov 15, 2014

Instead of using egg and whole milk, I use coconut or almond milk with just a tablespoon of coconut oil. It's delicious and easy to make , also if your in a hurry you can simply boliviano the water first then combine ingredients and beat quickly for 5 minutes , put in the freezer for just 15 minutes and your set!

Excellent

Posted by 4936808074266906632 on Oct 28, 2014

very tasty

perfection

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014

I absolutely love chocolate pudding but this style is unavailable where i live in Korea. I ordered it to make a dirt desert with my students and they absolutely loved it. It's the perfect sweetness level and the chocolate flavor is not artificial whatsoever. This required cooking, so that annoyed me, but it turned out lovely! just remember to put plastic wrap or parchment paper on it before putting it in the fridge so it doesn't develop a skin. (unless you're into that! ^^)

Surprisingly good...

Posted by 5295145795682401187 on Sep 19, 2014

This was purchased for an "Astronaut Pudding" activity, as part of a school English camp. The pudding worked quite well for its intended purpose, though I'd suggest some experimentation with the liquid ratios: if the box directions are consulted, you run the risk of making an excessively watery pudding mixture. Also ensure that you mix it thoroughly to prevent lumpiness.

Sugar sauce

Posted by 5309755528429578218 on Feb 16, 2014

I followed the directions and this didn't give me pudding. Even after 24 hours in the fridge it was only a sugar sauce, watery, even less thick than honey. With what I was given, I improvised and used it as a glaze for a brownie cake

yum

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

yum

Disappointing taste

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jun 08, 2012

I am sure this product is organic and so on, but the taste is very disappointing. It only tastes like sugar, it is too sweet and there is no real distinctive cocoa taste. I'll have to add cocoa myself but I do not recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »