Has really helped clear up my skin.

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012

As crazy as it sounds, not only has this helped with digestion, but it has done wonders for my skin.

The reviews speak for themselves.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

This product is truly amazing. No more bloating and food seems to digest so much better. Everything feels normal and regular. Highly recommend!!!

Essential product!

Posted by timokupiainen on Sep 08, 2012

It really makes shit work! Essential product when your gut does not work normally. Properly working gut is vital for immunity! Todella kova juttu suolen terveydelle. Suolen merkitys vastustuskyvyn kannalta on erittäin tärkeä. Käytä etenkin antibioottien (toivottavasti et käytä) jälkeen palauttamaan normaali suolen tasapaino.

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

I take it along with [Serrapeptase] - it helps gas in the stomach. Do not take with food

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 23, 2012

there's nothing like it. nothing compares.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

Although quite pricey, this is a very good probiotic. I have been taking a lot of antibiotics, and this has eliminated my diarrhea and stomach upset.

Love this one

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Aug 10, 2012

I've tried several probiotics in the past but this is by far the best. Expensive but worth it. Helped a lot with constipation. I will stay on this one.

Excellent product

Posted by x-tine on Aug 09, 2012

This product makes the intestines and bowels very happy! I notice a difference within a couple days.

excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

and love that it doesn't require refrigeration. potent!

Amazing for acne!!

Posted by 5462745091722981817 on Aug 01, 2012

I read the reviews on this product and it honestly works. I've been struggling with acne for over 10 years and I'm 24. I've tried every single product imaginable from the Dermatologist (anti-biotic, tazorac, birth control, everything). I thought I was going to need to start taking acutane but thankfully I came across this product. I feel better, my face looks amazing!! You won't be disappointed!!