Blister pack hard on skin at thumbnail

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jun 04, 2011

I have purchased two different boxes of the Probiotics of which the probiotic I do find helpful. An unfortunate thing is that twice when I press through the blister pack it was sharp enough to tear between my thumbnail and skin. I have reasonably strong skin. I think this is a serious design flaw that could actually endanger unhealthy people with poor circulation to their finger tips. I do hope they change it. I have written them about it. I have used blister packs all my life and no supplement or even drug has hurt my thumb as much as this. I have to be v-e-r-y alert every time I take one.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics 12 Plus Professional

Posted by Reviewer2002990 on Aug 10, 2009

We felt like we needed to add a probiotic to our "regime" for good health. Neither my Husband or I suffered from any acute or terminal digestive disorders upon starting this product. It seemed to have great reviews, so we decided to give it a try. The probiotic seems fine. We haven't noticed a change in our digestion or bowel movements--good or bad. Then again, we didn't have any complaints to begin with. I think I may go with a cheaper probiotic for our next course, though this one seemed very satisfactory.

I Really Wanted to Like This Oneā€¦

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

I really wanted to like this product, but I don't. I've found it to be mostly ineffectual. For quite some time, I've been using Icelandic probiotics cultured in dairy milk and that's worked very well for me, but I decided to try this because of the amazing praise Dr. Ohhira's products have received on iHerb. It may be due to my own body chemistry or some completely unknown factor, but I found that Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics did nothing for me, and at over $50, it's far, far too much money to spend on products that do not live up to their hype.

a slight disappointment

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I haven't felt any different when taking these but on the other hand I always feel the same I guess. I like the fact that the product is real quality and that's why I ordered these. I think I'll switch back to cheaper products since these didn't really work any better than them.

review

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 12, 2009

may have helped my husbands rosacea a bit.

Good product

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jul 13, 2014

I have used these probiotics for a few weeks and they seem to be working well. I dont think they are any better than the Heathforce Nutritionals, Friendly Force - Ultimate Probiotic Powder though so I think I will go back to that one once I've finished the Dr Ohhira's. I'd say they work about the same but these ones are more expensive.

simzimms

Posted by 5019701358254416478 on Nov 13, 2014

I think they are a very good product, however I have not been using them long enough to tell if they are making a difference. I do, however, intend to continue using them as I have a poor immune function and I think they will help.

Did not work so well for me.

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Nov 06, 2008

It is expensive and I think my body does not benefit form it at the moment. I will try again when my gut is restored- and my candida cleared... Monica - London

Didn't make a difference

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Aug 01, 2016

I wanted to try these probiotics after reading such fantastic reviews but I didn't notice any difference after taking them for 3 weeks unfortunately. The ingredients do seem very good quality so I didn't want to rate the product too low... I'll be returning to favourite probiotic Garden of Life Primal Defense next time :-)

About the same as the original formula

Posted by 5543947581189222328 on Aug 08, 2014

To me, its effect is about the same as the original formula.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »