Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Works quickly and is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1214332 From California on Jul 30, 2009

I've been diagnosed with Gastritis and GERD and have been prescribed all the drugs that accompany these illnesses with little or no relief (not to mention the long term side effects). I decided to surf the web and see what I could find as an alternative ... as I was suffering considerably. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional has practically healed these conditions and I have only been on them for a month or so. Make sure you start with the 5 day loading dose. This is one product I will not go without. I am immensely grateful! AND the iHerb service is always impeccable. Thank you!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2862168 From California on Oct 14, 2009

I am finally repopulating my gut with healthy flora and feel better each week. My skin which is reactive is looking stronger, my energy is good, I have a bit more control over strong hunger feelings which would come only 2 and half hrs. after meals (yes I watch carbs and eat healthy). So this is clearly a winner for me but I know I'll need it for a while (I've been taking about 3 mos.) I think my system has been desperate for good bacteria for years and I'm just now healing. I'll update again.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Nov 17, 2010

I've been taking 4 of these at a time and feel more of a difference than if I take only 2.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1051358 From New York on Jul 07, 2008

Excellent probiotic! I had a lingering cough & sore throat for over a month - this was the only thing that could finally knock it out. It's expensive, but worth it!

review

Posted by Reviewer1807899 From California on Oct 04, 2008

I ordered the professional strength Dr. Ohirah's Probiotics. They were shipped to me very quickly. The product is amazing. I recommend it to anyone-especially those with health challenges, i.e.poor bowel function, candida, immune impairment that manifests in any manner. thanks