Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care, Fluoride-Free Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 9.3 fl oz (275 ml)

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

natural mouthwash by Dr. Sharp

Posted by Reviewer2582217 From New York on May 13, 2012

No fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, alcohol, parabens, or added color dyes. Doesn't taste like the strong, antiseptic mouthwashes you have tried, but certainly does the job you want it to do. Vegan, and sweetened with stevia. It may take a few uses to become accustomed to the scent and taste of the botanicals, which are certified organic as a bonus. Absolutely clear in color. Manufactured in the USA.

Beware it burns mouth

Posted by 4756458197137010061 on Apr 12, 2014

Not sure if I got a bad product.. But still mouthwash shouldn't burn the entire mouth. I went one day without food because of the extent of the burns and pain and two days later I still I have trouble eating. I am contacting the company and see if I got a bad batch. I suggest Desert Essence's Tea Tree Oil mouthwash - better value and does the job. Update: I contacted customer service at Dr Sharp and they gave me a refund. They said it is probable I am sensitive to the mint extract. Fantastic customer service.