EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.69

$6.99

Savings of: $1.30 (19% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

smell is a bit too strong

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Jun 11, 2012

at first when i smelled this product the smell seem to be very strong, it does smell like peppermint- a very strong one which i'm not used to. it took me a while and i got used to the smell. it soaps very well, and leaves my face squeaky clean, but still it doesn't dry out the skin like regular soap.

Was this review helpful to you?

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Cleanser

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

Was this review helpful to you?

good buy

Posted by Reviewer1379530 on Oct 11, 2011

effective, nice packing

Was this review helpful to you?

gently clean

Posted by Reviewer3211572 on Feb 25, 2012

skin soft & clear

Was this review helpful to you?

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Feb 28, 2012

I've switched to this brand a few weeks ago and so far I have zero complaints.

Was this review helpful to you?

Ok

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

I like this cleanser. Nothing extraordinary though. Nice smell. Doesn't have any positive or negative effects. Вполне нравится. Приятный запах. Не имеет ни положительного, ни отрицательного эффекта на кожу.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer1859128 on Jan 06, 2013

I like it. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cleanses+lathers well. Earthy, quite mild scent, not the best but ok.

Was this review helpful to you?

Неплохо.

Posted by 4761708224461954698 on Oct 24, 2013

Не могу сказать, что в восторге. Очень неплохой, но в след. раз не закажу.

Was this review helpful to you?

I liked it

Posted by 4757942124243572011 on Nov 22, 2013

I prefer the tea tree one but this works well too.It;s a bit more hydrating.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »