EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.69

$6.99

Savings of: $1.30 (19% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Cleanser

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Removes my makeup well

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Good for sensetive skin

Posted by AlenaSh on Jun 01, 2015

I am 36, sensitive skin and I bought this cleaner because the one that I've used before I have not found. It works well, doesn't dry the skin (actually the best cleaner with such effect) but I don't see any changes with black spots.

Was this review helpful to you?

feel fresh and clean

Posted by 5684127259181457197 on May 03, 2015

product just arrived, have been using it for few days, feel fresh and clean after used!

Was this review helpful to you?

Genial!

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque se me acabó un limpiador, y quería algo así parecido. Al principio temía que por el árbol de té resecase a la larga, pero para nada, es muy respetuoso con la piel, limpia mucho. Tengo la piel normal a normal mixta y algunos productos para mixtas me resecan en exceso, pero este limpiador nada. Lo repetiré seguro.

Was this review helpful to you?

It sure does something

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Mar 03, 2015

It cleans very well. And it also seems like there are som active ingredients in it (feel it when I use it). And if you keep it too long - it goes bad.. That is a good sign to me. I mix it with baking soda (like once or twice a week) and use it as peeling as well. Love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 111 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »