One very versatile product

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

I like this better than the Pure Black Soap on its own. While the smell is not much different, my husband and I have successfully been using it as a face wash as well as a shower gel - works well on both combination and dry skin types. The smell is strong but is not long lasting. I have not used it as a shampoo, but I'm sure it would work well on oily hair. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

ONE OF IT KIND!

Posted by 5637845670466142994 on Dec 12, 2015

It leaves a lasting lingering scent after I used it in the evening after a training exercise. The subtle pleasant scent last till the next morning in the bathroom even. Might take up the recommendation from the label to use it as a floor cleaner. The peppermint version was a real surprise! It didn't cause a sticky feeling on the floor liked those normal floor detergent. It even remove some taints on fabric. Probably will purchase the 32oz peppermint version when the 16oz is used up.

Mi segundo bote!

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Me encanta este gel, lo conbino con el uso de un guante de Kessa para exfoliar y genial. Tiene un olor peculiar que me gusta mucho. Hay que tener cuidado si lo utilizamos de jabon facial ya que si entra en los ojos ves las estrellas pero por lo demas esta genial.

Go to item

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

My manager's fav soap. He likes this above all else!! Great buy and I am glad iHerb offers it. Again, a great buy and self-nourishing; no lotion needed!

OMG

Posted by 5016664853775955007 on Jul 22, 2013

OMG love this soap it's remove ALL my makeup without any residue and leave a great filling on the skin and truly clear my skin and love the smell for it so clean .

The best

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

The whole family loves this soap. So moisturising, just lovely. My husband uses it as a shampoo, face wash and body wash. I find don't need to moisturise my body after washing with it. We also fill all the hand wash pumps with it too. Seriously good value and a little goes a long way.

Great body wash soap!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This is great for using in the shower for body or face; helps clear acne! I don't care too much for the smell but it works great and is a great price.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Sep 15, 2013

Our favourite amongst the dr woods liquid soaps. Smells good, and hydrates the skin.

Increadible

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 22, 2013

I first didn't like the smell but when I used it n the shower, it was delightful and relaxing. My skin was left beautifully nice and soft, so nourishing and cleansing, I used it as a shampoo as well, and I loved it. I use it to shower my baby as well, it is so gentle yet does the job perfectly. I love this one :)

its great

Posted by Reviewer2308859 on Oct 23, 2013

a little runny, but i appreciate the fact that it is all natural