Great body wash soap!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This is great for using in the shower for body or face; helps clear acne! I don't care too much for the smell but it works great and is a great price.

veryx100000 nice nice nice nice ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1044456 on Jan 06, 2012

its nice!! smell also good! i will buy it again :)

Soap

Posted by 4861042578922180090 on Apr 28, 2014

I thing it's the best soap i had.

Wonderful

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

My skin became extremely dry and itchy after prolong used of commercialized body shower. I switched to this and my skin gets better after a few wash. I use this as my facial cleanser as well. So far so good.

geniaaaaaaal

Posted by folixasgaya on Nov 06, 2014

Me encanta!! Ayer mismo me compre otro de la marca pero el " almond" por probar.. Este deja la piel súper suave, hidratada, exfoliada, mi chico dice que el olor es demasiado dulzón, la verdad es que a mi me huele a coca cola pero no Me desagrada y es genial irse a dormir y seguir oliéndo al jaboncigo de la ducha De por la mañana.estoy deseando que llegue nuestro nuevo pedi. Dicen que huele a piruleta mmmmmmm

Best soap, hands down

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

I won't go without this brand of soap ever again. I'm sold for life.

Great face cleanser

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jan 23, 2014

This removes even waterproof makeup effectively without rubbing and pulling your skin. It has a funny smell, somewhat medicinal. Once you're dry you can no longer smell it though. Since using this my skin has made a noticeable improvement in acne and redness. It is a little drying so I've had to start using a serum with underneath my moisturiser but that's a small price to pay for feeling squeaky clean without the tight feeling.

smell divine

Posted by 5457332584489440074 on Jan 13, 2015

The smell is divine but sometime annoying.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

The whole family loves this soap. So moisturising, just lovely. My husband uses it as a shampoo, face wash and body wash. I find don't need to moisturise my body after washing with it. We also fill all the hand wash pumps with it too. Seriously good value and a little goes a long way.

ONE OF IT KIND!

Posted by 5637845670466142994 on Dec 12, 2015

It leaves a lasting lingering scent after I used it in the evening after a training exercise. The subtle pleasant scent last till the next morning in the bathroom even. Might take up the recommendation from the label to use it as a floor cleaner. The peppermint version was a real surprise! It didn't cause a sticky feeling on the floor liked those normal floor detergent. It even remove some taints on fabric. Probably will purchase the 32oz peppermint version when the 16oz is used up.