RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,299.14

₽2,394.93

Экономия: ₽95.80 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A must buy; Dragon Herbs is the best for reishi

Отзыв оставлен HolisticDad May 07, 2010

Reishi is not just a super immune booster: it is an ultra immune regulator, so someone with asthma ( such as my husand) or with allergies or any auto immune problem can have their system regulated ( over time; suggested period is 3 months). Duanwood reishi and organic reishi is the best, by far. There are god knows how many studies world wide to back this up. If you have AIDS or cancer, I recc taking this as well as NOW vitamins Mushroom Glyco Nutrients, AHCC powder ( powerful immune booster used in Japan), 4 or more grams of vitamin C powder a day, and eat TONS of turmeric and black pepper together ( turmeric is being studied for its incredible properties and peperine in black pepper boosts its absorbtion). Dr Schultze's Superfood is also a must buy but not available on iherb, and so is the Life Extension Elixir from Ascended Health.

Brent S

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator Mar 30, 2011

THIS IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT IT HAS GIVEN ME A LEVEL OF CALMNESS AND PROSPECTIVE I HAVENT HAD IN A LONG TIME IT IS TRUE REISHI AND IT HAS A GREAT SHEN EFFECT I TAKE REISHI AT NIGHT WITH MORNINGSTAR MINERALS FOR MAXIUM ABSORBTION OF THE REISHI!!

Simply the best!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1278039 Nov 25, 2011

This has done so much for me it would sound like a infomercial if I listed everything. Just know I got my mom completely off her blood pressure meds and now all she takes is this!

True to the spirit!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1892735 Mar 11, 2011

You get the spiritual feeling, in you, if you take them continuously on a daily basis.Builds up your immunity as well.

High Quality

Отзыв оставлен energetyx May 09, 2011

Reishi is my favourite medicinal mushroom, with the most consistent and noticeable results. This product doesn't disappoint, and has a lovely deep bitterness to its flavour that works especially well with cacao. The capsules are also easier to separate than other brands.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Feel great/well (again)! Best brand I've consumed.

Отзыв оставлен 5668863833670029247 Mar 21, 2016

What I've noticed after taking 6 capsules for 2 weeks is that I do not feel my heart beating as hard when getting my heart rate above 80%+ of (apparent) max; 220-age. This means can more easily continue running/balling etc. Therefore, I believe is great for endurance athletes. My personal experience also make me believe that one will definitely feel more alert and clear in the heart with this; you really do feel better in your physical body's head area. You have to test it out at least once to experience what I mean by this. One of the key things one can get to optimise her/his immune system to remain healthy. Other brands offer reishi mycelium which is not the most biologically active part of the reishi which contains most of the benefits. You get what you pay for. Price disparity is tempting but don't be... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

REISHI SPORE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2774132 Aug 03, 2011

This is known as reishi spore, it not duanwood since there really is no such thing just a trade name. Reishi spore can only extract by alcohol, hot water will not work. And comes from fruity body only. At this price, the cost is reasonable, and it worth it if you have cancer..don;t buy the cheap reishi.

Essential for the brain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3080657 Jun 07, 2011

Yes I feel the effect of this on my mind; even at half the recommended dose it is soothing and strengthening; I am very happy with this product.

Good reishi

Отзыв оставлен juliaheis Sep 16, 2011

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3330129 Sep 02, 2011

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

Позиции 1-10 из 22