Increased my energy levels

Posted by 5668109142661916965 on May 11, 2016

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

Good reishi

Posted by juliaheis on Sep 16, 2011

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

Essential for the brain

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

Yes I feel the effect of this on my mind; even at half the recommended dose it is soothing and strengthening; I am very happy with this product.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Sep 02, 2011

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

Peace!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 11, 2011

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

my review

Posted by Reviewer1664868 on Nov 16, 2011

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Dec 09, 2011

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Works great

Posted by 4910192149788704135 on Oct 09, 2016

This product works great, I have energy and focus issues and this product really balances the mind and improves focus dramatically, I've noticed a great increase in productivity and problem solving while taking these per recommended dosage. I've also noticed an increase towards my general well being, I wake up feeling fresh and ready to go. I've tried quite a few different herbal products over the years and this is one of my favorites.

Great tasting heart protector

Posted by mozzer on Oct 10, 2016

I open the caps and mix with hot water. Very soothing tea replacement. Reishi and schizandra are very useful for me caffeine antagonists and nervous system balancing agents. I've mixed these reishi caps with Ron's Gynostemma tea as well and if the taste suits you, I totally recommend it, especially in the evening to relax.

Best supplement ever!!

Posted by 4655978393740990765 on Dec 01, 2016

For anyone who has trouble sleeping, anxiety, menopausal symptoms, this is a must!! Take it on an empty stomach with 500mg vitamin C. Also, for internal health, it's the most powerful antioxidant, and besides boosting your immune system (don't use if you have autoimmune disease!!), I believe it makes cells healthy - I had a cyst that my doctor had been monitoring, which has vanished completely, and this is the second time.....

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »