Really works!

Posted by 4861032135660506288 on Nov 24, 2012

I'm 39 and started going grey at 25. I've only been taking He Shou Wu for 3 weeks and can see a huge difference. My hair stylist even noticed and commented. I will continue to use and would highly recommend. -Jason

Libido booster!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Jul 24, 2012

I'm a mother of 2 toddlers in my mid 30's who felt sorry for my frustrated husband! I was hoping there was a pill I could take to boost my long gone libido and now I've found it!! Just hours after taking the first two pills I did things I haven't done in a long time!! And now I don't have to feel sorry for my husband anymore! ;-)

Excellent quality - has mild sedative effect

Posted by Reviewer3159435 on Mar 10, 2012

Makes me feel very centred and at peace. Mild calmative effect. Diazepam makes me feel groggy so it provides zero assistance to my mild anxiety levels. However, Dragon Herbs Ho Shou Wu gives you an excellent sense of calm. You feel very centred and at peace. Highly recommended. A beautiful herb and excellent quality to boot! A gem!

Essence/Jing Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 24, 2011

This is the real deal - prepared he shou wu as per tradition. Shares the top spot for yin jing with goji. This tonic has very deep fortifying effects. Give it some time and you will be amazed. Excellent quality.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Oct 22, 2011

He Shou Wu needs to be cooked with black beans to have the hair rejuvinative qualities and sexual help -- Dragon Herbs does it right! cheaper versions just act as laxitives, so buy this product!

Disappointed

Posted by juniper on Jan 15, 2014

Everything from Dragon Herbs is expensive but their prices are not reflected in the quality of their products. Most of their products have warnings on LEAD content that may lead to birth defects. With such an expensive line of products, you would think they would purify their ingredients of any lead and metal contents.

I love He Shou Wu!

Posted by Reviewer2534220 on Sep 26, 2011

This product is amazing! My hair is changing colors and it is growing! My nails are longer and stronger! My skin is looking youthful! I had to cut back to taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening instead of 3 because 3 pills were too much! But this is an awesome herb!

Hair color is changing!

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 28, 2011

This is said to de-age, return hair color to normal and many other things...it's working!

Good

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

This product does exactly as it says,but in order for it to work you must follow the directions and have patience.The time for you to notice the benefits will vary on what ailments you wish to see healed and how severe it may be.It also depends on your overall diet and lifestyle since if you eat processed garbage and are not active then since the body doesn't have sufficient nutrients to heal itself.As for my experience with he shou wu it has helped may hair grow faster,turned it from a dark brown-black to just black,more energy which may have been from the increase in testosterone.You can also by the powdered form that tend to be cheaper than the capsules and that's why I removed a star.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1624050 on Apr 14, 2012

This He Shou Wu is the best to be found anywhere! My husband and I both take it and it really works for us. I am a natural redhead but as I've gotten older my hair has darkened and dulled. This He Shou Wu has helped my hair to return to its natural color and is starting to bring the shine back.