• Customer Ratings

One of my iherb favorittes!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

They are soft and more moist than all other Goji-berries i've eaten. Love them!

Gojizi - par excellence

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Apr 02, 2010

I've lived in China, studied Chinese Medicine there, travelled to Taiwan, live in Japan, and have sampled very high grade Goji berries in these places but none of them hold a candle to this berry. So easy to overeat on these; they are simply fabulous.

I recommend! Нравится!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Oct 19, 2012

Понравились на вкус (отдалённо напоминают изюм). Насколько полезно не знаю, но хочется верить:) Ем по чайной ложке в день. Заказываю регулярно. Were pleasant on taste (bear a faint resemblance to raisin). It is how useful I do not know, but it would be desirable to trust :) excuse for bad knowledge of English :)

Very tasty

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

Superfood has hit my country like a bomb, and as a result this is in my local health stores with the price amped up like you wouldn't believe. And people actually buy it there, thinking it's a fair price...! The price on iherb is unbeatable though, and unlike the cheap brand they sell at my local supermarket, this isn't dry and nasty. In fact, they are plump and juicy, and easy to snack on. You can even dip them in dark chocolate, use them in salads and bake with them. So versatile and sooo good! Would highly recommend.

Horrible tasting...

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 05, 2011

After few months of trying to find out how these horrible tasting berries could be edible, I gave up. I have tried these berries in Japan also and it does not have funny after taste as these ones do. It is horrible and after taste, it stinks and not edible at all. I will rather buy in super market where I can see the source. They are from China so be very careful due to pesticides not approved and any other countries. NOT RECOMMENDED, HORRIBLE TASTING.

Goji Berries from Heave

Posted by Reviewer2970641 on Jan 16, 2010

I have loved Goji Berries since I first time tried them. But when I tried these, other Gojies felt like old, dry and tasteless. I highly recommend to buy these and enjoy every handful with pleasure ;) They are soft, juicy, so sweet and what is the best part, they are the most healthy things that we know of!

Premium Goji

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Jul 03, 2011

These are excellent goji berries! Others are dry and tasteless, but these are flavorful and plump. Lycium/goji are an excellent yin jing tonic to nurture essence and to build blood. Anti-aging and rejuvenating...

stale

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Oct 12, 2011

I threw these out because they smelled stale and the taste was stale also. I prefer the Bija option of this berry or at least they weren't stale.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I tried these cause they were cheaper than the ones i usually get. They didnt taste any good and went straight into the garbage. Tasted like mold.

Low quality

Posted by Reviewer2731476 on Feb 12, 2014

Berries stuck together into one big piece Obviously old and low quality.Very not recommended.There are much better alternatives