Big Hearted Shen

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Really does help you feel more centred/calm

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

I think it make you less likely to allow small things to annoy/frustrate you. It's like you become more aware of how silly it is to allow it to annoy/frustrate you; and then you just smile/laugh at how you have become more in control of your choice of emotions. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Chill pills

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Jun 30, 2014

I had a very similar experience to an earlier review who was struggling with "dark depression". Had spent 1 1/2 years with constant traumatic experiences that left me drained and severely depressed. Was prescribed Sertraline, but started experiencing side effects. Made the decision to take myself off Sertraline and turned to this product. Took triple dosage for the first week and then reduced to the recommended dose. Has been absolutely fantastic: mood has stabilised, no more anxiety and started to regain my daily routine and motivation. The product contains herbs proven through the centuries to relax the heart and calm the mind. It provides a sustained, grounding energy that gets you through the day in one piece. Another great effect of this product has been improved meditation. Please note: if you're on anti-depressants make sure you talk to your doctor before replacing your medication.

super relaxing

Posted by 4884993722298103561 on Jan 31, 2014

I take these whenever my mind is racing, I'm nervous, or have a bout of anxiety. Amazingly just one will do the trick! And I used to be a critic... :)

Excellent

Posted by 4931684319032795118 on Dec 18, 2013

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

Naugthy thougts

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

after 4 days I feel, that it helps to calm me down. I have a really good sleep!! Before this product, I woke up everytime at 5 o clock am, but with this stuff, I can sleep trought this and sleep much longer !! My sleep is better, I have vivid dreams and I can remember them. For social anxiety it helps not so much, Dragon Herbs Bupleurum and dragon bone with Will power ist more effective. For better sleep, try it !

Replaced 5-HTP. I love Pearl Shen!

Posted by SlowlyCureHyperacusis on Jul 24, 2013

I was using 5 htp to battle depression and tinnitus, but found that it was not as effective as Reishi and other TCM herbs. I started taking 6 of these a day as well as 6 super adaptogen per day, and I feel awesome! I was doing this for about 6 weeks when I decided to add vitamin C and supergreens. Those 2 things made my body absorb the herbs much better than before. It's very impressive, but the important thing to remember is the longer you take it, the better it gets. I have to agree with another reviewer who said "if everyone took pearl shen, there would be peace on earth". One more thing to remember is to nourish all 3 treasures of the body. Jing ( both Yin & Yang Jing ) , Qi , and Shen. In other words, don't take pearl shen on it's own without taking herbs that nourish Jing, and Qi.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 07, 2013

If I was to take one herbal supplement the rest of my life, this would be it. I have been taking it for about 6 months I think...On some days I take twice the recommended dose and I feel so awesome. It's like a healthy, legal "drug". Great for everything. I've also noticed my intuition has improved. If everybody took Pearl Shen, I'm sure there would be peace on earth <3

Love

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & SWiberian Chaga - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »