Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1156698 on Jul 29, 2011

I have hyperhydrosis in my hands and feet and since I have been using Rehmannia Six Combination for about 2 months now since the beginning of June 2011 it has been working great. It took about a week for the herbs to kick in, but once it did I noticed a big difference. Only thing is when I am about to come on my monthly cycle my hands and feet still sweat but not as bad prior to this herb. When it is extremely hot outside too I still sweat a lot. Also iHerb offers the lowest prices and the most inexpensive shipping.

winner for menopause symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 03, 2013

Really helps rid you of the hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms. Am currently taking this along with shou wu formulation and magu's secret and feel very balanced and sleep well. Dragon herbs have excellent products.

Rehmannia is well underrated these days...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i am familiar with Rehmania as a tea and i can easily feel the rehabilitation in my adrenal & strength.it is not an adaptogen for me,more like a rehabilitation after a long day when there is still a couple of hours to with more than enough tasks,so Rehmannia gives me the power back in a calm way with no jitters at all. this product/formula is slow working and you need to give it a few weeks to feel the difference on a regular intake.a bit pricey but it works for you it is worth it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great for adrenals

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Oct 17, 2013

The dark circles under my eyes are fading

Rehnannia Six Combination.is a winner in my book!!!

Posted by Reviewer2860417 on Dec 03, 2011

I have been taking this product for at least 6 mos. now and can really feel the difference!!! feel like my hormones are much more in balance as they should be. Will always use this product now!!!!

No Guarantee of Safety

Posted by Reviewer1013890 on Feb 25, 2015

After having bought this product recently I noticed on the label that the use of this product can expose you to lead which is a toxic heavy metal pollutant. China acknowledged that a staggering one-fifth of its arable land is seriously polluted with heavy metals, thanks to decades of aggressive industrial development. Dietary supplements can pose even more of a risk of heavy metal contamination than food because they are so highly concentrated. If the materials from which they are made are contaminated, the contaminants will be concentrated. I want to take supplements to make me healthier, but not jeopardize it. Therefore, I will not take this product and have discarded it.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Oct 21, 2013

My 1st Dragon Herbs product and I will for sure buy this again and try others from them. I felt it working from the 1st capsule I took. Kind of calming and feel good overall.

Very good

Posted by 4849302807462110576 on Apr 13, 2015

Very helpfull for my kidneys !!!!

Used to be good, now I am not sure

Posted by Reviewer2717173 on Jun 18, 2016

This used to be a very good product, as most of the Dragon Herbs collection, but I´ve noticed that they have added something to their products (i think it´s bamboo powder) (not updated info on the iHerb site), and now I don´t get the same effect with their products. I may be wrong, but I really don´t like their new additives. Taste is also very different. I wish they would go back to the former versions.

Mrs Gurney

Posted by 4726680676968325426 on May 13, 2015

I bought this product hoping it would replace one I currently use but unfortunately I can't. I do use this in conjunction with my other products though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »