Dragon Herbs, Super Ant, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 From Michigan on Dec 26, 2011

I know it sounds wierd to take ant -- but it's not like there are little bug faces pressed up against the side of the capsules : ) My man was having trouble with "manly issues" and this product really helped him with sex drive and function.

i think it works

Posted by Reviewer1036042 From Minnesota on Feb 02, 2012

i take two of these a day with two lj 100 . libido and male energy is just fine now. 50 years old.

Super Ant

Posted by 5442533038188931236 on Sep 30, 2013

Im really injoying Super Ant having used Many dragonherbs products I was happy to find most of them at iherb.com for lower prices and free shipping indeed worth shopping at, this is the frist bottle of Super Ant iv never used, I enjoy it I really does give me quick engery, I meditate and need a clear mind I also do weight training so I need lots of engery to bring balnice to body mind and soul im really enjoying this product, I wanted to use it mostly as a kidny tonic having Studied Qigong well I can tell this is helping to bring balnice to my right kidny