Dragon Herbs, Wild Siberian Chaga, 350 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

product now contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Reviewer2663390 on Mar 06, 2014

I try to avoid nutritional supplements that contain stearates, including magnesium stearate, because these additives have been shown to reduce the bioavailability of the supplement by as much as 60%, and the stearates are trans fats that may also have significant negative health consequences. So I always check the "other ingredients" carefully before I purchase a product. In the case of Dragon Herbs Wild Siberian Chaga, I did my usual due diligence and was satisfied by the statements on both the iHerb website and the Dragon Herbs website that the only "other ingredients" were the vegetarian capsule and rice powder. So I ordered the product. But when the product arrived today, I noticed that the "other ingredients" listed on the label on the bottle included magnesium stearate in addition to the capsule and the rice powder. Dragon Herbs has recently begun adding magnesium stearate to this product. The bottle label has been updated to state this, but as of today the information available online has not been updated. I am returning the bottles I purchased because I don't want the magnesium stearate and I was not informed of its presence before I made my purchase.

great so far

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jun 07, 2012

I feel good but am also taking other stuff. I feel this is important for health and researched for the best quality chaga, but cant notice a specific immediate change, but that is not uncommon. These have more of an effect over time. Love the company

Great stuff and brand!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Jun 21, 2012

I just got this Chaga, and so far so good. I like it. It has seemed to help my skin and mind after just a couple of days. This brand is the real deal, too. Buy it!

Love

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1427633 on Aug 03, 2013

My husband feel much better after chemotherapy using this amazing product! Highly recommend for increase your immune system!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »