Dynamic Health Laboratories, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, 100% Pure, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

This one is exceptional.

Posted by Reviewer2858222 From Virginia on Dec 22, 2008

I was surprised at the subtle sweetness of this cranberry concentrate. I have purchased other concentrates as well as reconstituted quart bottles, and they all are much more tart and not as flavorful as the Dynamic Health brand. I kept looking at the ingredient list to see if a sweetener had been added, and there is none. For those of you who avoid pure cranberry juice because of the tartness, try this brand. iHerb packages well and delivers promptly. I bought 5 bottles for the best shipping rate, enough to share or keep me in stock for awhile.

Amazing!

Posted by HealthyGuy From Canada on Oct 28, 2008

I have a recurring problem with my urinary tract and this concentrate helps a lot. I drink it with water daily and don't feel any pain. Taste is also wonderful. Great to drink with water, add to smoothies, or my favourite, pour it over a fruit salad.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2425237 From South Carolina on Jun 05, 2007

I've been drinking cranberry juice for years and this is the best value and taste of all. I'm very pleased with this product.

best flavor yet

Posted by Reviewer3248368 From California on Feb 20, 2007

I have tried countless cranberry-only juices, and I think this one has the best flavor. The 8 ounce (and 16 oz) concentrate takes up little space in the fridge. I like that I can select the water (flat or sparkling). You can also add it to other juice blends that you find too sweet or weak. You can also keep other flavors (like pomegranate, elderberry and blueberry) to blend with it as you please.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2321934 From Massachusetts on Mar 23, 2009

I just tried this brand of cranberry juice. Have used several others and this is by far the best. Great flavor.