Perfect Stuff !!

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014

Perfect Stuff !!

Cuidado diario

Posted by 5086637323906903528 on May 09, 2014

La utilizo todas las mañanas con el gel de limpieza facial y estoy encantada. No agrede la piel pero la limpia en profundidad. Super recomendada

Genial para la limpieza nocturna diaria

Posted by 4978643494523944350 on Feb 19, 2014

La utilizo diariamente en mi limpieza facial nocturna y estoy muy contenta, es respetuosa con la piel (siempre que no se ejerce demasiada presión) y siento que realiza una limpieza profunda.

no me gusta para la cara

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

y para el cuerpo es muy pequeña. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Una esponja exfoliante de 10

Posted by vegoku on Jul 01, 2013

Es una esponjita exfoliante para la cara buenísima. Es suave, pero a la vez realiza una exfoliación que te deja la cara lisita, lisita. Genial para utilizar en tu rutina de limpieza nocturna.

A staple product!

Posted by bohemianism on May 27, 2013

This loofah is a staple for me. It is great value and washes up really well within a stocking bag in the washing machine. The pad is double sided, loofah one side and soft terry fabric on the other. I find the best way to prepare this loofah for use is to either soak it in warm water briefly or let it run under the shower water, this softens the loofah. I first use the fabric side to lather face wash and clean away any makeup and then use the loofah to gently buff away any dry skin, I use a tiny amount of cream cleanser when exfoliating. I use this on my face, elbows, knees and ankles. I have given these to relatives and friends who have been really impressed, especially my friend with psoriasis.

Agresiva con mi piel.

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Tengo que utilizarla con mucha mucha delicadeza porque sino me resulta muy agresiva para mi piel

good pad

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013

good pad

little one

Posted by 4700506283928606789 on Nov 07, 2012

Oh I really didn't notice it's so small when ordered! Smaller than my palm.

works..but

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

This product works and i bought it to better clean my face with the cleansers I use. My skin feels so much better vs washing my face with just my finger tips. I also clean it and use to exfoliate my lips. However it holds to much water which can sometimes be annoying. So that's something to watch. Make sure you wring it out completely and keep in a dry place.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »