Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer1823140 on Nov 14, 2012

This product is misrepresented in the picture. In actuality it has a huge logo on front of the mask, making you a sleeping billboard. The material is not soft, I doubt it's silk - it's very tough and rough. The cut isn't well designed to fit around the nose and it's uncomfortable.

Sleep Mask

Posted by Reviewer2204483 on Apr 26, 2012

Too much light flows in under the mask because it doesn't fit at all around the nose. Will not recommend this at all.

Best mask I ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2091316 on Dec 12, 2012

Before I had many masks but this the best. Soft and silky!!! Great comfort! Comfortable for nose and adjustable. Thank you herb)))

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jul 28, 2012

I really like this sleep mask very much, it's big,plush is so cozy for the face. The stripe is ajustable and it makes mask suitable both for an adult and a child.

Great mask:))

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

This is BIG,I am use to small sleep masks,so this I like:) The only downside is that the the head strap are hurting my ears,but alle the sleep masks that I've tried is hurting my ears,so maybe it is my ears that its the problem.LOL:)) I even like the blue "silk thing" I hate that fabric:)) Will I buy again: Yes

Very good product

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Mar 12, 2013

so soft, so pleasant to use, so perfect....

Top!

Posted by 5165567433837368846 on Jan 23, 2014

Je trouve ce masque super! Il est très large, enveloppe bien tout le haut du visage. Matière agréable. Scratch à l'arrière du crâne qui tient très bien durant la nuit. Je recommande ce modèle!

I love it!!!

Posted by 4684758427163518284 on Apr 30, 2014

very soft and conforting

Great! Really soft!

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Dec 08, 2015

I just received it in the mail. It feels really comfy and soft. It's big too. It definitely covers your eyes and face, but you can still open your eyes inside it. The logo isn't huge or offensive. It seems like it would be great for winter in the cold (for warmth) but the inside is satin, so it wouldn't be too hot in the summer.

feels great

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 15, 2016

its a little too warming for the summer but its very soft and comfortable. Also its larger than i thought. It almost covers half your face. Not a bad thing, unless its too hot.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »