10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Earth Therapeutics, Purest Palm Body Brush, 1 Brush (Discontinued Item)

10 for function

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Jun 30, 2012

I love this brush! Comfortable & easy to brush the whole body--and I'm not a barbie. Sure my husband teased me that it looks like a shrunken toilet brush but that won't change how I feel about it. The bristles are just as soft and still just as firm as they need to be. I can actually feel my blood circulation improving as I use it without my sensitive skin areas being irritated.

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Very good brush, effective for exfoliating. I was impressed that the bristles were sturdy and didn't chip away with use. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for dry brushing

Posted by Reviewer1310526 on Mar 18, 2010

I love this brush. The handle allows me to reach my back and the brush does not "shed." I can whole-heartedly recommend this brush.

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer1700058 on Jan 18, 2010

I will give it a 5 stars it is wasnt too short, iherb should bring in the long handle. I agreed with the previous user that it gets waterlogged rather quickly and cause it to get a out of shape. But overall it was easy to brush given the design compare to those wooden handle type.

Good Body Brush

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on May 13, 2012

Have been using this the last few weeks and it definitely helps with lumps and bumps on the skin. My skin is now silky smooth