Great, natural product just wish for one thing...

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

Great, natural product, just wish it went on much thicker. You have to dip the brush a lot to get it to go on even half-way thick. Other than that, really like it.

Vegan mascara!!!

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015

It's hard to find a vegan mascara. God, with have this option! I dont' use it frequently so I can't compare with other ones, but as far as I have used it, I like. Also a good price. I recommend it.

Very black

Posted by 5260024334442924469 on Oct 11, 2014

Truly black mascara. Applies well. Doesn`t irritate eyes. Brush should be thicker and fuller.

Mixed feelings

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on May 18, 2013

The mascara is pretty great but it stains terribly and ruined a dress I wore! I had it dry cleaned twice and wet-treated and it just wouldn't come out. I have used other vegan/vegetarian mascaras that haven't run easily when crying but this one runs. Apart from this it is great and the mirror is so cute and useful

nice mascara, but...

Posted by melsie on May 10, 2013

This is a really nice mascara. I know they claim that it's not waterproof, just water resistant, but I find that this smudged quite a bit when I got teary eyed one time :P

Love this!

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

This mascara is wonderful! I wasn't sure if I'd like using it because the wand has what I call "old-school" bristles (some of the newer mascaras on the market have these new silicone-type bristles on the mascara wand that separate the lashes very easily). But just like the newer wands, this wand lifts the lashes and separates them very well. It does take a few seconds to dry; so right after I apply the mascara, I fan my lashes with my hand a little. No biggie. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it does smudge off a bit throughtout the day, and I get a bit of mascara debris under my eyes (lools like a faint dark circle).

dual feeling

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

I have dual feeling about that product... From one hand i like that it makes my lashes so much longer, i like the little mirror on the tube, i love the price and the fact that it is organic. But i noticed that when i am wearing that mascara my eyes become more sensitive to the sun and itch if they get wet when i blink. I am not sure it is caused by mascara though. Also with my previous mascaras i was getting a headache after i wear them all day long, with this one i got no headaches. So generally i like it and will be using it

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1051105 on Aug 06, 2011

using it two months. Does find it smuges at the end of a very long day and i save it for days on wich it doesnt rain. Do have to be carefull for a while after puting it on as it stays wet for a while but it comes on nice and dark. bit clumpy but - covers lashes completley - the aim, emphasis.

Good product, good company

Posted by Reviewer1756258 on Jul 26, 2011

Long lasting, does not smear; fairly benign ingredients (compared to most mainstream mascaras). Would prefer it did not have parabens, but I suppose they are a necessary evil where bacteria could be an issue.

Nice Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2214235 on Mar 11, 2011

I wasn't sure I would like this mascara but it went on smooth and did not clump. I also like the lash brush. I would buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »