Our "must have" item

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jan 28, 2016

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

I Herb Beet Juice POWder

Posted by 5448885923387652961 on Dec 11, 2015

Ordered the product on the 13th of the month and received my shipment 5 days later just as promised by i Herb, great service! I've taken the product daily for the past 2 months; noticed I've been able to go longer in my workouts. Recently read a report that beet juice helps to disrupt the bacteria on your teeth and may help prevent tooth decay! Great product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2218859 on Nov 18, 2015

This is a convenient alternative to liquid beet root juice. You don't have to keep it refrigerated, it lasts longer, and you don't have to be nervous about it shipping safely.

Beet Juice Pow der

Posted by 5318899666610672056 on Feb 10, 2015

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Sep 01, 2014

I think this helps with energy levels. Tastes pretty gross, very grainy, but it's good for me!!!

NICE COLOUR NICE SMELL

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014

GREAT TO ADD TO SMOOTHIES WHEN U CANNOT FIND TIME TO JUICE. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

An excellent product but keep in mind...

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

REal Beet Drink

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Feb 17, 2014

I have one wood, 'Fantastic' it's a great refreshing drink esp.if you add Stevia etc..

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 07, 2014

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 11, 2014

Good Product , but there are better ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »