Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on Mar 11, 2007

This product works very effectively to rid the body of waste, thus anti parasitic as well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Aug 25, 2008

Great formula for parasites and stomach problems.

intestinal cleanse

Posted by marianF on Sep 21, 2014

I've been fighting against candida overgrowth for quite some time and after having tried every antifungal out there with limited success, I decided to give this product a try, after reading that whatever kills parasites kills candida, as well.Also, because it is said that if you have candida you most likely have parasites, too.Unfortunately, this supplement had little impact on my candida symptoms, despite combining it with diet and probiotics.As for parasites, I dont know what they look like, but many reviewers report seeing white dots in the toilet during their cleanse and I certainly saw plenty of those.I give this product 4 stars as I think it's an effective parasite cleanser.Also because it's a clean product, cointaining just 3 herbs that target parasites and no fillers or other ingredients.The usage instructions are not very specific, so I went for the maximum dose, 3 per day, which I took all at once, in the evening and on an emty stomach.Will I buy this product again?In all likelihood, yes, maybe once a year as I have pets and those with pets are supposed to be susceptible to parasites.

parasite cleanse

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 09, 2014

I cannot rate this product because it did nothing for me. It didn't help with candida either.

Concerning ingredient

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 14, 2016

I got an itchy throat after taking this. The capsule has hypromellose which is "a semisynthetic ingredient". On the side of the bottle is: California PROP Warning: this product contains a chemical known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

Not sure if it worked properly...

Posted by Reviewer1753619 on Jan 29, 2012

Although it is easy to take, I wanted to do a parasite cleanse, and I don't think it was very effective

Intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer1499055 on Jan 23, 2007

gives me more energy

Great Company and Product

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Nov 14, 2008

Very Fresh and Effective

MUST HAVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Aug 06, 2016

This is by far the best intestinal product I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot. I have used it as a cure before after getting parasites from eating sushi. Now I take it every now and then when someting is wrong with my digestion, aches, pains, bloating etc. It works fast and it ALWAYS works. I have IBS and I avoid eating certain foods, but sometimes my digestion just get all messed up, and each time it does I take this and it does wonders!!!

My intestines are happy again.

Posted by 5500820287328969684 on Sep 11, 2012

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »