Good product

Posted by 4949896473163194959 on Feb 09, 2015

This product is good, because it combines the whole 3 essential ingredients (green hull of the black walnut, wormwood and clothes) into one single tablet form (instead of having to take 3 separate tablets) and in a course that will last for at least 2 weeks. Not only this, the ingredients are "freeze dried" which is something that Dr Hulder Clark recommends, as it preserves the effectiveness of the black walnut making it more potent and powerful. If this wasn't enough, the tablets come in a vegetable capsule- ideal for veggies like me and very considerate of the manufacturer. Not only that there is evidence that the product seems to be working and flushing out anything "unusual" from my digestive tract.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1276926 on Jul 31, 2011

Can't complain...I feel like this is cleaning things out. I started with one a day, but couldnt tell much...then 2 a day. Don't take them at night - they will keep you up because of the activity they cause.

wormwood and black walnut

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Feb 27, 2012

it seems to work fine.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 12, 2011

This product is great.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 17, 2016

I have a feeling I don't have parasites since I haven't noticed anything, however this product seems to settle my stomach and I think it's also killing yeast. Can't use this every day forever though so once done I won't buy it again for a few months

helps with fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 28, 2014

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

Really working!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

Very fast shipping to Australia

Posted by 5245941604084378084 on Jan 31, 2014

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed

eclectic institute, intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jul 07, 2008

seemed to be somewhat helpful

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »