My intestines are happy again.

Posted by 5500820287328969684 on Sep 11, 2012

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

Really working!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

Very fast shipping to Australia

Posted by 5245941604084378084 on Jan 31, 2014

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed

helps with fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 28, 2014

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

MUST HAVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Aug 06, 2016

This is by far the best intestinal product I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot. I have used it as a cure before after getting parasites from eating sushi. Now I take it every now and then when someting is wrong with my digestion, aches, pains, bloating etc. It works fast and it ALWAYS works. I have IBS and I avoid eating certain foods, but sometimes my digestion just get all messed up, and each time it does I take this and it does wonders!!!

Concerning ingredient

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 14, 2016

I got an itchy throat after taking this. The capsule has hypromellose which is "a semisynthetic ingredient". On the side of the bottle is: California PROP Warning: this product contains a chemical known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

Not sure if it worked properly...

Posted by Reviewer1753619 on Jan 29, 2012

Although it is easy to take, I wanted to do a parasite cleanse, and I don't think it was very effective

eclectic institute, intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jul 07, 2008

seemed to be somewhat helpful

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »