Eclectic Institute, Intestinal Support (Black Walnut Wormwood), 350 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

My intestines are happy again.

Posted by 5500820287328969684 on Sep 11, 2012

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

helps with fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 28, 2014

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

Great Product

Posted by 5510197091048302845 on Dec 28, 2013

Since the birth of my baby a year ago I have not been able to have a BM without laxatives. This product enables me to have a BM daily without the use of laxatives. It did take a couple of days to work. Just stick with it.

Very fast shipping to Australia

Posted by 5245941604084378084 on Jan 31, 2014

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed